Friday, January 20, 2012

Spotlighting my favorite blogs recently...

I found the cutest tens and ones activity that is free from Classroom freebies. I love how it has cute pictures and has things to apply to all levels of learning. I love how it makes the students think about the tens place and ones place in a fun way. See the picture...


I love also books that apply to Holidays. This if a free book. It comes from Lory's Page. I love how it has a worksheet to review the book. Comprehension is difficult for some first graders. I think that if you have a cute review page it can show you how they are doing with retelling without doing DRA with each kid and asking them to retell everything they remember. It also gives you paper proof for parents. See the cute few pages of the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment